Friday 2 October 2015

September winner


It's time to announce the winners of our September Sew Special theme, not so many entries this month but some real stunners, our thanks to each and every one of you for embracing the theme so beautifully.

I am pleased to announce that the winner of the £35 voucher from Stamp Addicts is.................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Babs
We loved all the sewing relates images and vintage colours

Huge congratulations, please collect our winner badge and mail me so I can arrange for you to choose your prize.

And our Top 3 are........................

Jodi
Beautifully coloured image and nice clean and crisp design

Gail
Wonderfully thought out sewing inspired creation

Autumn
Great sewing and lush Autumnal colours
card 1

Well deserved recognition to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge to display on our own blogs.

Don't forget to pop back Sunday to check out our new theme and sponsor.

3 comments:

Babs said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner I am so made up..
Congratulations to all the others your creations are amazing too..

Babs...x

SewPaperPaint said...

I really enjoyed this great challenge and loved all the beautiful entries! Well done, ladies!

ionabunny said...

Thanks for picking my tag as one of the top 3 and congrats to Babs and the other top picks. Hugz